Help For Hurricane Victims Remains Available on Thanksgiving Day
Victory State Bank wishes all our friends and neighbors a safe Thanksgiving. Please share the information in the following Staten Island article with Hurricane Sandy victims in need of assistance:
FEMA's Staten Island centers are open on Thanksgiving Day
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y -- To help any Hurricane Sandy victims who may need assistance, Staten Island's six FEMA disaster recovery centers will be operating from 8 a.m. to noon on Thanksgiving Day.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency disaster recovery centers (DRCs) include a myriad of services for those who suffered losses during Hurricane Sandy. They include:
- Clarification of any written correspondence received.
- Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance.
- Small Business Association (SBA) program information if there is a SBA representative at the particular location.
- Guidance regarding disaster recovery.
- Housing assistance and rental resource information.
- Status of applications being processed by FEMA. READ MORE …